What do you need? Traditional, transitional, contemporary? Help with a huge job that has many details? Looking for that one perfect accent piece?
Every client is unique. Every design project is one-of-a-kind. We are here to support you. Mistakes are costly, and we help you avoid them.
We offer the same trade pricing found at Design Centers, while providing you with much, much more.
At Design Wright Studios we are committed to helping your business thrive. We know how to stick to a budget. How to harmonize new pieces with existing, well-loved ones. How to finish a job on time. We make design suggestions, help with space-planning, coordinate white-glove deliveries, and when it’s all over, we’ll sit down with you and celebrate your success.
If you are an interior designer, decorator, architect, or specifier, please register for our Trade Program. We’ll send you news of sales or special events, but mostly, we want to know who you are.
Strong relationships are paramount to us. The better the relationship, the better the project. You are placing your trust in our skills and professionalism, and we work hard to deserve it.
If there’s one ingredient that ensures a happy outcome to your project, it’s excellent communication. We understand that the success of your business relies on accurate information, delivered in a timely fashion. We promise to keep the channels always open between us.
Here’s how we work with you:
- Collaborative consultation. We listen to your needs and wishes, including your style preferences and budget.
- We evaluate your space plans. We make suggestions.
- We introduce you to our upholstery line, and discuss how it can be customized.
- We’ll show you our other brands. We’ll go over fabrics, finishes, and colors.
- We offer space-planning, if needed.
- We provide you with tear sheets, a listing of available options, and pricing.
Orders and Deposits
- When approved by your client, we prepare the order, process the order, and prepare the invoice.
- We coordinate with the fabric vendors.
- We typically require a deposit of 50% of the total cost of the order. Cancellations and returns are not allowed past this point unless there are quality issues.
Putting It Together
- Lead time varies by vendor, and is typically 6 to 8 weeks.
- Final payment is due before the product(s) ships from the manufacturer.
- Freight, receiving, and delivery charges are the responsibility of the designer and are billed separately.
- We help if there are any quality issues, up to and including the receiving point.
- We can co-ordinate white-glove delivery and installation, if needed.
- We check in with you after delivery.
- We look forward to a long-term working relationship with you.
- We hope you’ll drop by the showroom to visit. You are always welcome.